|Job Role||Service Desk Analyst|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Pay Scale||3.2 LPA|
|Walk-In Date||10th November 2018|
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc form a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Should be able to do system administration, Incident/ problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Must perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
- Must be responsible for Service ticket creation/assignment/Categorization /
prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW
- Must receive calls during the assigned period and adhere to break
schedules and use the appropriate Aux as applicable
- Must have incident Management skills
- Should have knowledge on ticket re-assignment to PRG s if ticket unresolved by L2 (where ever applicable)
- Must have knowledge on routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG s
- Must be proactive Remedy Queue Management
- Must be identifying the trend of calls/tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation
- Should be creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Must perform tracking resolution and updating KB
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com
Plot No.31 MIDC,Pune Infotech Park,
Ph-2 Hinjewadi,Pune, Maharashtra 411057