|Job Role||Service Desk Analyst|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
|Pay Scale||3.2 LPA|
|Walk-In Date||8th September 2018(10 AM – 1 PM)|
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have knowledge on TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Must handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Must perform timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Should perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination
- Must perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must follow quality/security process defined for the engagement
- Must be responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ Categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW
- Must receive calls during the assigned period and adhere to break schedules and use the appropriate Aux as applicable
- Should follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
- Must have incident Management skills
- Must prepare incident MIS as per requirements
- Must have ticket re-assignment to PRG s if ticket unresolved by L2 (where ever applicable)
- Must perform routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG
- Should be proactive Remedy Queue Management
- Must have problem Management skills
- Must be identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation
- Should be creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Must be tracking resolution and updating KB
- Must callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable) Administrative Task
- Must be proactive in Remedy Queue Management
- Must have interest to work in technical support, answering support queries via phone email, chat and web
Wipro LTD, Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,
Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune,
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com