Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Technical Support Service Desk
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date :23rd September 2017
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of technical Support
* Must have nowledge in Service Now(Ticketing tool)
* Must be handling incidents
* Must have good communication required as you will work in International voice support
* Should have experience in customer and/or technical support-IT or non-IT
* Candidates from computer service background may also apply
* Should interest to work in technical support, answering support queries via phone email, chat and web
* Must be flexible for 24*7 environment with shifts (5 days a week)
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Should be having good experience in dealing with customer queries.
* Must have experience in customer and/or technical support-IT or non-IT
* Should have interest to work in technical support,answering support queries via phone email,chat and web
* Should be able to work in rotational shifts.
* Should have good analytical skills.
* Should have experience in international voice process.
* Should have good customer relationship skills.
* Should be an active team player.