Organization : Xerox
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In The Industry
No.of Vacancies : 50
Website : www.xerox.com
Apply Mode : online
Last Date : ASAP
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and netheyst challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day.
* Involved in coding, testing, debugging
* Responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision. Needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant.
* Working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project
* Applies design specifications techniques under supervision of the module leader / Project Lead.
* Within own team or department at operational level.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate must show a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
######Freshers Registration Link######
* Candidate must has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
* Candidate must have above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Candidate must have deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
* Candidate must have technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system life cycles.
>>>>MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE<<<<