Organization : Xerox
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.xerox.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and nethermost challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should show a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
* Should have good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
* Should have excellent listening skills.
* Should have above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Must have proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
* Should have broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
* Should take initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
* Must have technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system life cycles.