Organization : Xerox
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In The Industry
No.of Vacancies : 50
Website : www.xerox.com
Apply Mode : online
Last Date : ASAP
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and netheyst challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should show a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
* Candidate should have good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
* Candidate must have excellent listening skills,verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Candidate must have proficiency of using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
* Candidate must have a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
* Candidate must take initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
* Candidate must have technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system life cycles.