Organization : Xerox
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.xerox.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and nethermost challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should be able to minimum show a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
* Should have excellent listening skills.
* Should have minimum above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Should have proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
* Should have as a broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
* Must be able to initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
* Should have minimum Technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system life cycles.