Organization : Xerox
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.xerox.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and nethermost challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day.
* Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems.
* Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
* Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
* May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development.
* Generally domestic scope/accountability.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
* Must require in-depth knowledge and experience.
* Should make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan.
* Should be able to develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
* Should analyze, program, and modifie software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
* Must be using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
* Should be able to plan and direct studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
* Should be able to develop and install programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
* Must be able to designs web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.