Organization : Xerox
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.xerox.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and nethermost challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should show a systematic, analytical approach to problem solving.
* Should have good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
* Should have excellent listening skills.
* Should have above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Must have proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
* Should be able to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
* Should require knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
* Should receive a moderate level of guidance and direction
* Should be responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required to architect, specify and qualify new products from a high level, or end point product, perspective.
* The focus could be mechanical, electrical, software, etc., depending on the type of end product.
* Should build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
* Should have knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
* Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
* Must be a moderate decision maker authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
* Must have moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
* Should have broad and moderately deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
* Should take initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
* Must have technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system life cycles.