|Job Role||Quality Engineer|
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and nethermost challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be systematic & have analytical approach to problem solving.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers. Excellent listening skills.
- Must have good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Should have proficiency using standard Office productivity applications pc-based analytical tools.
- Should take initiative to keep own and skills up to date and to maintain awareness of and, in own area(s) of expertise.
- Must have technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system lifecycles
- Should have ability to work under own initiative with high level of personal drive, as well as working effectively as part of a team.
- Must be responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required for analysis, design, coding, integration, test & maintenance of software modules, subsystems or systems which control other electrical, mechanical, electronic or network systems
- Should have strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Must possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Must have experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Should have excellent verbal and written skills
- Should develop innovative solutions to revolutionize for the next generation data center.
- Must have good understanding on L2 Protocols like STP/RSTP/LACP/CDP etc
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com