Organization : Xerox
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In The Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.xerox.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 4th July 2016(10 AM)
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and netheyst challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must be able to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
* Candidate must require knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
* Candidate must be performing electronic mail activities.
* Candidate should have knowledge on Electronic fund transfer.
* Candidate should have work experience in Content storage and retrieval.
* Candidate must has good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
* Candidate must have above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Candidate must have deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
* Candidate must have technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system life cycles.
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited,
Level 1, Aviator Building,
Ascendas- ITPB SEZ, Whitefield Road,