Organization : Xerox
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/MCA/M Com
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In The Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.xerox.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 22nd May 2017(10 AM)
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and netheyst challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Com from a recognised university.
* Candidate must be able to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
* Should be performing electronic mail activities.
* Should have knowledge on Electronic fund transfer.
* Should have work experience in Content storage and retrieval.
* Must have good interpersonal skills and is confident in dealing with clients/users and suppliers.
* Must have above average verbal, written and presentation skills.
* Should have deep knowledge coupled with working knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use software systems.
* Must have technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes and system life cycles.
* Should be willing to work in night shifts.
* Must have working knowledge of backend/Non-Voice Process.
* Must have proficiency in MS-Office, Internet usage and other web-based applications.
* Should be able to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimum supervision.
* Must have ability to detect errors.
* Should have good communication skills.
Xerox Business Services India LLP,
Level 1, Aviator Building, Ascendas- ITPB SEZ,
Whitefield Road, Bangalore-560 066.