|Job Role||CAD Engineer|
|Salary||As Per Industry|
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative.At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible. Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/Master’s Degree from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Shoudl be excellent in circuit design and logic design concepts.
- Must have exposure to system Verilog.
- Should have strong working knowledge of UNIX environment, shell scripting and scripting languages such as Perl/Tcl.
- Must have experience in using Revision control and bug tracking tools.
- Should have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Will be involved in involved in the delivery of best-in-class SRAMs and Analog designs.
- Involved in the development and verification of custom circuit design blocks.
- CAD Infrastructure will work with Design, CAD and IT teams to architect and deploy a productive and scalable CAD environment for leading edge IC Design activities.
- Management of engineering design environment policies
- Should perform system administration and revision control systems management via automation
- Architect, qualifying, and implementing Linux based compute environments
- Architect, qualifying, and implementing storage technology
- Management of engineering application servers: LAMP, Web, Jenkins, DB, Big Data, and more