Organization : Xilinx
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.xilinx.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Xilinx, Inc. is an American technology company, primarily a supplier of programmable logic devices. It is known for inventing the field-programmable gate array (FPGA) and as the first semiconductor company with a fab less manufacturing model.Founded in Silicon Valley in 1984, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California, with additional offices in Long mont, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Singapore; Hyderabad, India; Beijing, China; Shanghai, China; Brisbane, Australia and Tokyo, Japan.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have demonstrated entry level software development skills and proficiency on coding projects within assigned area of responsibility
* Should iteratively perform codes, debugs, and creates regressions to ensure that code performs as specified with good coverage
* Should document code to within acceptable standards for the organization
* Should perform a demonstrated a collaborative approach to learning and problem-solving, seeking out and leveraging the talent of others when necessary (e.g. mentoring, code reviews, etc.)
* Must have effective usage of technical communication and posting tools (e.g. Confluence, SharePoint)
* Should have demonstrated knowledge and applies entry level competency of software development concepts and methods (e.g. data structures, algorithms, graph theory, Agile methodology)
* Must be able to apply entry level competency of software coding and scripting languages as required in area of responsibility (e.g. C, C++, Java, Tcl, Perl, VHDL, Verilog)
* Should have demonstrated knowledge and should applies entry level competency of software build, analysis and debug tools (e.g. RDI, Purify, Valgrind, Coverity)
* Must have proficiency in Linux and/or Windows development environments, as required in area of responsibility.