|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Xilinx, Inc. is an American technology company, primarily a supplier of programmable logic devices. It is known for inventing the field-programmable gate array (FPGA) and as the first semiconductor company with a fab less manufacturing model.Founded in Silicon Valley in 1984, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California, with additional offices in Long mont, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Singapore; Hyderabad, India; Beijing, China; Shanghai, China; Brisbane, Australia and Tokyo, Japan
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics
- Must have strong understanding of programming using C and should have working experience in driver/application development.
- Should have strong experience with debugging of failures on target boards is good to have.
- Must have good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities. Service and results oriented with a strong desire to support customers and provide solution as per their requirements.
- Must be self-driven, motivated, results oriented individual with superior academic achievements.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, written, group communication and problem solving skills
- Must be passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you.
- Must be collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate
- Must have basic understanding of ARM architecture
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good System Level understanding
- Must have collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONE XILINX team
- Must optimized – enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology’s biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skill knowledge
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com