|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Xilinx, Inc. is an American technology company, primarily a supplier of programmable logic devices. It is known for inventing the field-programmable gate array (FPGA) and as the first semiconductor company with a fab less manufacturing model.Founded in Silicon Valley in 1984, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California, with additional offices in Long mont, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Singapore; Hyderabad, India; Beijing, China; Shanghai, China; Brisbane, Australia and Tokyo, Japan.
- Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree(BE/B Tech) from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Must have good System Level understanding
- Should have good Debugging Skills
- Must join the group as a System Software Verification Engineer for the Systems Software team.
- Must focus on creating system software for our embedded systems, validating systems in pre-silicon and post-silicon stages, and driving bugs to resolution together with other teams.
- Must perform Systems Integration and Verification group plays a key role in the development of software and hardware for system designs using Xilinx’s next-generation FPGA families
- Must be passionate, innovative and an out-of-the-box thinker that enjoys challenging projects, Xilinx is the right place for you.
- Will be involved in growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative, and creative people to help deliver groundbreaking technologies that enable our customers to differentiate.
- Must come do your best work and live your best life through collaboration, wellness and giving back to your community as a member of the ONE XILINX team
- Must optimized – enabling smart, connected and differentiated applications across technology’s biggest megatrends, including Machine Learning, 5G Wireless, Embedded Vision, Industrial IoT and Cloud Computing and more.
- Must have good analytical and reasoning skill knowledge
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com