Organization : Xilinx
Job Role : Technical Intern
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.xilinx.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Xilinx, Inc. is an American technology company, primarily a supplier of programmable logic devices. It is known for inventing the field-programmable gate array (FPGA) and as the first semiconductor company with a fab less manufacturing model.Founded in Silicon Valley in 1984, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California, with additional offices in Long mont, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Singapore; Hyderabad, India; Beijing, China; Shanghai, China; Brisbane, Australia and Tokyo, Japan.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be proficient in software development with C++/C.
* Must have experience in design/implementation/validation of drivers in C (or C++).
* Should have experience with Linux/RTOS concepts including task switching, deadlocks, and resource management.
* Must have experience in analyzing issues, diagnose root cause, and suggest corrective actions
* Must have experience with ARM or equivalent processors.
* Must have storage interface standards such as SATA, PCIe, or NAND/EMMC.
* Must have experience with bring-up of new hardware, including boot loader and code update.
* Must be working with diverse team environment and in cross-site organizations.
* Should have experience in Windows and Linux driver.
* Must have experience in using Revision control and bug tracking tools.
* Should have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
* Must be able to apply entry level competency of software coding and scripting languages as required in area of responsibility (e.g. C, C++, Java, Tcl, Perl, VHDL, Verilog)
* Should have demonstrated knowledge and should applies entry level competency of software build, analysis and debug tools (e.g. RDI, Purify, Valgrind, Coverity)
* Must have proficiency in Linux and/or Windows development environments, as required in area of responsibility.