Organization : Xilinx
Job Role : Technical Intern
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.xilinx.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Xilinx, Inc. is an American technology company, primarily a supplier of programmable logic devices. It is known for inventing the field-programmable gate array (FPGA) and as the first semiconductor company with a fab less manufacturing model.Founded in Silicon Valley in 1984, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California, with additional offices in Long mont, Colorado; Dublin, Ireland; Singapore; Hyderabad, India; Beijing, China; Shanghai, China; Brisbane, Australia and Tokyo, Japan.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be part of IP Solutions – Ethernet and Interlaken Solution team you will get a chance to work on Xilinx high speed Ethernet design validations on the board.
* Must get exposure to high speed Xilinx Serdes (Transceivers) interface to Ethernet IP’s.
* Must work on hardware debugging tools like ILA to debug and fix the design/board issues.
* Must write scripting for automated board validations. Work with design and verification teams to fix issues.
* Should be part of a team of circuit design engineers involved in the delivery of best-in-class SRAM, Analog designs to our customers.
* Should be involved in the development and verification of memory controllers.
* Should have excellent circuit design and logic design concepts.
* Must be exposure to system Verilog.
* Should have strong working knowledge of UNIX environment, shell scripting and scripting languages such as Perl/Tcl.
* Must have experience in using Revision control and bug tracking tools.
* Should have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
* Must be able to apply entry level competency of software coding and scripting languages as required in area of responsibility (e.g. C, C++, Java, Tcl, Perl, VHDL, Verilog)
* Should have demonstrated knowledge and should applies entry level competency of software build, analysis and debug tools (e.g. RDI, Purify, Valgrind, Coverity)
* Must have proficiency in Linux and/or Windows development environments, as required in area of responsibility.