Organization : Xpedient
Job Role : Content Writer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Evolving ever since, our experience has allowed us to provide the same level of quality services in all facets of digital marketing, A perfect digital marketing team at Xpedient. We learned early on what it takes to be a successful Digital marketing firm that provides the level of service and support to our client’s expectations with ease. One of the many ways we set ourselves apart from other agencies is transparency. Our ethical approach has become a core principal within our management process.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be responsible to create content for marketing collaterals, landing page and social media management.
* Should review the existing content in website and update it on a regular basis.
* Must align content with the organizations overall strategy
* Must liaise with SEO and social media teams
* Should write contents like blogs, articles and press releases.
* Should write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
* Must be able to write technical and non-technical content that generates user interests and gain maximum responses.
* Should perform good research, editing and proof reading skills.
* Must have an effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly
* Must possess strong copy writing and editorial skills
* Should be able to work independently
* Should have knowledge of SEO is mandatory
* Should be socially active in LinkedIn, twitter, Facebook and Slide share.
* Must work within a diverse team of skilled and motivated co-workers to collaborate on results.
* Candidates are a positive attitude, self-motivated, the ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and the ability to adapt to changing priorities.