Organization : Yahoo
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.yahoo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Yahoo is that the world’s largest start-up, which implies that we tend to move quick and forever let our users lead the means. supported in 1994 by 2 Stanford Ph.D. candidates, we’ve adult into a corporation that helps you discover what you’re yearning for on any Internet-connected device. Our staff are rewarded for curiosity and that we celebrate explorers, looking forward to our torrid and transformative talent to try and do what’s right for our users.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have 0-6 months of success customer service or internet experience
* Must have flexibility to work Monday thru Sunday in shifts.
* Should provide world-class customer service focus and interpersonal skills with superior verbal and written communication skills
* Must have proven ability to communicate complex technical problems in “customer friendly” language
* Must be consistent of record of outstanding quality assurance scores
* Should have exceptional interpersonal skills and commitment to customer satisfaction
* Must have proven ability to work in a high paced, nimble, and fluid work environment
* Should have demonstrate superior troubleshooting skills with hardware and software applications in a PC/Mac environment, ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve customer problems
* Should have working understanding knowledge of e-commerce principles and support elements
Solid decision making skills
* Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with internal and external business partners
* Should have proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Must be well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload