Organization : Yamaha Motors
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3.25 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.yamaha-motor-india.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
India Yamaha Motor Private Limited (IYM) Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint-venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake becoming a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan (YMC). In 2008, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Entered into an agreement with YMC to become a joint-investor in the motorcycle manufacturing company “India Yamaha Motor Private Limited (IYM)”.India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets.
* Maintain good relationship with each dealers
* Visit YBC/Sub-dealers and provide daily visit report to team
* Monitoring Spare Parts activity and Spare stocks at Dealership and Sub-dealership.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate must co-ordinate with Sales Channels for spare parts trouble shooting in market.
* Candidate must instruct parts management & operations to dealers.
* Candidate should have system introduction at dealerships.
* Candidate must have conduct training orientation for dealers & concerned staff.
* Candidate must keep higher service ratio at Dealership by inventory management for better customer satisfaction.
* Money collection from Dealers.
* Candidate must conduct Parts Sales Promotional Activities.
* Candidate must achieve Sales targets for Parts, Lubes & Helmet Business.
* Candidate must collect information on competitor Marketing & Sales strategies.