Organization : Yamaha Motors
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Delhi
Qualification : B Tech/BE(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3.25 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.yamaha-motor-india.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
India Yamaha Motor Private Limited (IYM) Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint-venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake becoming a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan (YMC). In 2008, Mitsui & Co., Ltd. Entered into an agreement with YMC to become a joint-investor in the motorcycle manufacturing company “India Yamaha Motor Private Limited (IYM)”.India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics,
* All designs are 3D modeled using Auto desk Inventor.
* Must work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision and must be capable of directing others when needed.
* Must have a thorough and functional working knowledge of the manufacturing process including CNC machining, steel and aluminum weldments, sheet metal forming, and mechanical assembly.
* Must have duties for Mechanical Engineer will include:
* Should research, design and evaluate the manufacturing, assembly, installation, operation and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet customer requirements by applying independent knowledge of mechanical engineering principles.
* Must perform research design and specify system components or direct modification of products resulting in conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
* Should read and interpret technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
* Must independently analyze information and evaluate trade study results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
* Should be independent decision making with regards to materials selection, welds and stress calculations.
-Knowing whether to use a welded or bolted joint, understanding the correct number of bolts to use in fabrication, etc.
* Should independently develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish of assign tasks to meet project budget and schedule.
* Must independently investigate equipment failures and make design changes and/or recommendations.
* Should assist drafters in developing the structural design of products, using CAD software.
* Must work closely with quality and manufacturing to ensure that products are properly built and assembled.
* Must be able to produce accurate designs, drawings and analysis data derived from customer specifications and requirements.
* Should be able to work within a Document Control System to release and revise drawings.
* Should be able to communicate well with manufacturing in order to build/test designs and resolve issues in real time.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools.