|Organization Name||Yash Technologies|
|Job Role||Intern Trainee|
YASH is built on an equivalent guiding principles of once it had been based. Flexibility. Agility. Customer Centricity. What does that mean to our customers? As a mid-sized organization, not only do we tend to specialise in delivering exceptional service and worth through the optimization of our customer’s IT investments, but we’re in a position to leverage our speed, nimbleness and results driven approach that several firms area unit seeking during a partner
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have completed training / certification in Windows / Cisco (CCNA) / Linux / O365 / Database / Solar Winds.
- Should have good knowledge in Windows /Cisco networking (Routing & Switching) / Linux / Database.
- Must be trained resources in Windows / Cisco /Database / Linux /O365 technology are preferred for these positions.
- Should have strong Aptitude and Data Interpretation skills
- Should have Good Communication skills
- Should be flexible to work/relocate to any location within and outside India for project assignments.
- Must have good knowledge of Java / J2EE (OR)
- Should have good knowledge of EDI, Sterling Integrator, Gentran
- Must have good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Must have good communication & problem-solving skills
- Should have good understanding of database management systems
- Must have up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must have an ability to work to deadlines
- Must be capable of working with limited supervision.
- Must be affable, credible and can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Must be enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Must proactive and responsible in areas of expertise technically developing externally.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com