Organization : Yash Technologies
Job Role : .Net Trainee
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.yashtechnologies.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
YASH is built on an equivalent guiding principles of once it had been based. Flexibility. Agility. Customer Centricity. What does that mean to our customers? As a mid-sized organization, not only do we tend to specialise in delivering exceptional service and worth through the optimization of our customer’s IT investments, but we’re in a position to leverage our speed, nimbleness and results driven approach that several firms area unit seeking during a partner
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2015 & 2016 passed outs only can apply.
* Must have good knowledge in .NET.
* Should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have an ability to effectively communicate technical concepts within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
* Must have good understanding of database management systems
* Must have up-to-date knowledge of technologies
* Should have good organizational and time management skills
* Must have an ability to work to deadlines
* Must have good eye for detail
* Students who have completed full time course in .NET/BizTalk/SharePoint from reputed training institutes only
* Must have atleast one end to end project to be executed by the candidate
* Should have a strong development skill on Latest Microsoft .Net framework.
* Should be able to develop Asp.net applications
* Should be able to create web parts, workflows in SharePoint
* Must have experience with the latest frameworks like MVC.
* Must have good exposure to SQL server programming
* Having good communication skill is a must.
* Having knowledge in coding in C #, MVC. WCF, ADO.Net, SQL Server programming.
* Must have understanding & Hands on with SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online
* Should have understanding of BizTalk server 2013