|Organization Name||Yash Technologies|
|Job Role||UI Developer|
YASH is built on an equivalent guiding principles of once it had been based. Flexibility. Agility. Customer Centricity. What does that mean to our customers? As a mid-sized organization, not only do we tend to specialise in delivering exceptional service and worth through the optimization of our customer’s IT investments, but we’re in a position to leverage our speed, nimbleness and results driven approach that several firms area unit seeking during a partner.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate 60% through out academics
- Must be familiar with a limited number of programming languages.
- Must have good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle.
- Must have aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs.
- Should have good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards.
- Must be capable of working with limited supervision.
- Must be affable, credible and can communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be quality focused.
- Should be flexible, “can do” attitude.
- Must be enthusiastic in the pursuit of duties.
- Must proactive and responsible in areas of expertise.
- Should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have an ability to effectively communicate different concepts & processes within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve team goals.
- Must have understanding & Hands on with SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online
- Should have understanding of BizTalk server 2013
- Should possess the zeal to work in SEPG & SQA Team.
- Should be interested to work in facilitations, Internal Audits and Standards like ISO 9001, ISO 27001, CMMI Level 3/4/5.
- Should be strong in Communication, Data Interpretation, Analytics & Documentation skills.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com