Organization : Yodllee
Job Role : Data Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.yodlee.com
Apply Mode : online
Last Date : ASAP
Yodlee was founded in 1999 on the conviction that access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Today, we are a team of hard working and passionate people who believe in the power of the financially savvy consumer.
* Understanding the layout, functionality, business content and information contained within a Content Service URL, web site, or data feed.
* Analysis of the financial data to increase coverage and accuracy for customers
* Development and maintenance of specifications which includes mapping the financial information on the content service to the data model.
* Applying analytics on data to identify performance issues and recommend improvements.
* Data quality initiatives to insure that gathered information for all Agents is accurate.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have knowledge on computer navigation skills and software knowledge, preferably Windows, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
* Candidate must have knowledge on web-Savvy with good internet research skills.
* Candidate should have general knowledge of application software and processes in delivering services.
* Candidate must have strong research and analytical skills.
* Candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Candidate must have Banking/Payments financial domain knowledge.
* Candidate should have knowledge of conceptual database modelling and SQL.