Organization : Yodllee
Job Role : Operational Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
salary : Rs 3.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.yodlee.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Yodlee was founded in 1999 on the conviction that access to one’s complete financial story results in more informed financial decisions, driving a better overall economy and benefiting our clients and their customers alike. Today, we are a team of hard working and passionate people who believe in the power of the financially savvy consumer.
* For this role, we are looking for a talented individual who can demonstrate the technical and professional experience necessary to serve in the L1 Monitoring support team for day-to-day operations.
* A successful candidate must have the ability to work independently, communicate effectively with both internal and external teams, successfully manage a diverse set of responsibilities in monitoring and proactively escalate alerts to L2 and L3.
* We are looking for a motivated individual with atleast 1 or 2 years of experience on Linux or Unix and
* Monitoring tools such as Nagios. The job requires the candidate to work in shifts and you will be assigned different shifts A/B on rotation alternate month roaster.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must be 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should monitor health status of Servers, network devices, DB’s and hosted applications on shift basis
* Candidate should work with individuals or a team on diverse issue on a day to day basis.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candiate must work closely and escalate alerts/issues to L2 and L3 or external teams accordingly
* Candidate must work closely with respective individual or team in preparing technical documentation on new or existing technical deliverables.
* Candidate must have good communication Skills
* Candidate should be a internet Savy
* Candidate should have good typing skills
* Candidate must have knowledge in social Media.
* Candidate must be willing to work in shifts.
* Candidate must have good interpersonal Skills.