Organization : Zoho
Job Role : Digital Marketing Analyst
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Zoho Corporation is a multi-national business software development company. Zoho Corp’s offerings focus on web-based business tools and information technology solutions, including an office tools suite, internet of things management platform, and a suite of IT management software. The company was founded in 1996 by Sridhar Vembu and Tony Thomas in Pleasanton, California, and now has offices in seven countries with its global headquarters in Chennai.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2018 passed outs only can apply
* Must have experience in managing PPC campaigns (Google Ad-Words)
* Must have worked on Campaign Optimization, Keywords Analysis, Keyword Research, Reporting and Analysis, and Account Audit
* Should recommend strategies and suggestions on improving clients campaign performance
* Must have demonstrated proficiency with written & spoken English
* Must have excellent organizational skills and detail oriented approach to problem solving skills
* Must have knowledge on Ad-words Certification Fundamentals + Advanced Search/ Display/ Reporting
* Should be Good @ Excel, Google Editor, Google Sheet..
* Must have excellent Communication Skill..
* Should be flexible for shifts(24/7)
* Must be managing large accounts for US/European clients
* Should have attention to detail and respect deadlines
* Should have clarity of thought and Analytical bent of mind
* Should have an impeccable English – both written and oral communication skills and a flair for writing.
* Must have qualifying rounds will test their language skills and aptitude.
* Should be responsible for configuring and troubleshooting our product to resolve our customers’ technical issues, through phone calls, emails and online web sessions.
* Should support the customer by acting as the liaison between the customer and other internal teams.