Organization : ZS Associates
Job Role : Technology Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.zsassociates.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.With more than 3,000 professionals in offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must prefer experience working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
* Should have strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
* Must have proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
* Must have ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
* Should lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
* Should provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans
* Must also be ale to provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution;
* Should apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
* Should collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
* Must innate quality orientation with an eye for detail
* Should have excellent task management and organizational skills
* Must have problem-solving skills and an ability to think through solutions in a structured environment
* Should have very strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must have ability to work in a team environment. Global exposure or experience of having worked in global cross office teams is preferred
* Should be a self-motivated with a willingness to take initiatives with a strong work ethic
* Must be a strong business acumen.