Organization : ZS Associates
Job Role : Test Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.zsassociates.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.With more than 3,000 professionals in offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have experience in executing a SOP-based daily task list;
* Must have exposure to SQL;
* Should have exposure to all aspects of SDLC.
* Must have ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines with reliability/dependability;
* Must have strong work ethic and personal initiative;
* Should have proven ability to work in a problem-solving environment;
* Must have strong oral and written communication skills
* Should have ability to collaborate with internal, cross-office technology teams to implement technology solutions
* Must have ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
* Must have lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
* Must provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans
* Should provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scalable solution;
* Must apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
* Should collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.