|Organization Name||ZS Associates|
|Job Role||Analytics Associate|
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.With more than 3,000 professionals in offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have demonstrated record of academic success
- Must have strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Should have structured problem solving skills
- Must focus on quality and detail orientation
- Should have excellent organizational and task management skills
- Must have strong communication and business acumen
- Must have high motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
- Must have active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams.
- Must leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems.
- Must be particular, BAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.
- Must develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Should simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results
- Must leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Should design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Must synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Must collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com