Organization : ZS Associates
Job Role : Associate Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.zsassociates.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.With more than 3,000 professionals in offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
* Must simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real- world results
* Must leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
* Must perform design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
* Should synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
* Must take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS.
* Must innate quality orientation with an eye for detail
* Should have excellent task management and organizational skills
* Must have problem-solving skills and an ability to think through solutions in a structured environment
* Should have very strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must have ability to work in a team environment. Global exposure or experience of having worked in global cross office teams is preferred
* Should be a self-motivated with a willingness to take initiatives with a strong work ethic
* Must be a strong business acumen.