Organization : ZS Associates
Job Role : Associate Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.zsassociates.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.With more than 3,000 professionals in offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams.
* Must be a part of BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems.
* Must be particular about BAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.
* Must develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results.
* Must simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results.
* Should leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions.
* Must synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams.
* Must collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions.
* Should gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables.
* Must take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS.
* Should design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software.
* Must have strong work ethic and personal initiative.
* Should have excellent organizational and task management skills.
* Must have structured problem solving skills.
* Should focus on quality and detail orientation.
* Must have strong communication and business acumen.
* Should have ability to work across global cross-office teams.
* Must have client service orientation.
* Must have high motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative.
* Having fluency in English is required.