Organization : ZS Associates
Job Role : Technology Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.zsassociates.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.With more than 3,000 professionals in offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in working with front-end user reporting (e.g.: MSTR, Business Object, Cognos), back-end database management (e.g.: Oracle, Teradata) and/or ETL interfacing (e.g.: Informatica, SSIS) technologies;
* Should have strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams;
* Must have proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
* Should have ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects.
* Must have lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
* Must provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst and delivery lead to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
* Should provide input to senior solutions delivery analyst based on past experience and understanding of requirements to design a flexible and scaleable solution;
* Must apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
* Should collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.