Organization : ZS Associates
Job Role : Associate Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.zsassociates.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
ZS Associates is one of the world’s largest business services firms specializing in transforming sales and marketing an art to a science. We help clients gain market share at lower cost. We do so by creating data-driven strategies that they can implement rapidly and by taking on sales and marketing operations to make them more competitive.With more than 3,000 professionals in offices around the world, we have worked with more than 1,200 companies in 70 countries across consumer products, energy, high-tech, insurance, medical products and services, pharmaceuticals and other industries.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must perform decision Analytics Associate are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams.
* DAAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems.
* In particular, DAAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.
* Must be able to develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
* Should simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real- world results
* Must involve leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
* Should be able to synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
* Must take initiative to advance your analytic and problem solving skills and train others at ZS
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate results and issues to internal and client teams
* Must have proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Should have ability to work within a virtual global team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
* Should have basic idea of C,C++, Java.
* Should have Logical Thinking