Organization : Zscaler
Job Role : Graduate Trainee Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.zscaler.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Zscaler is transforming enterprise security with the world’s largest secure cloud gateway built from the ground up to safely enable users doing business beyond the corporate network. Zscaler’s secure cloud gateway processes over 8 billion transactions a day with near-zero latency to instantly secure over 10 million users in 180 countries, with no hardware or software required. More than 3,500+ global enterprises are using Zscaler today to simplify their IT operations, consolidate point security products, and securely enable their business for mobility, cloud and social media.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience working as Product Support Engineer.
* Must have operating systems knowledge such as Linux, Unix and Free BSD is preferred.
* Should have knowledge or experience using tools like (Ping, Traceroute, MTR etc) is preferred.
* Must have knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS etc.
* Should have knowledge on below topics will be an added advantage:
* Must have network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
* Should have network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS.
* Must have knowledge on authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
* Must have VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients.
* Should have scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated.
* Must participate in a 24×7 Support Operation.
* Must interface with senior engineers and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
* Should escalate issues in a timely manner and focus on Customer satisfaction.
* Must create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
* Should assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
* Must have monitor and track issues to ensure accurate resolution