|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Zscaler is transforming enterprise security with the world’s largest secure cloud gateway built from the ground up to safely enable users doing business beyond the corporate network. Zscaler’s secure cloud gateway processes over 8 billion transactions a day with near-zero latency to instantly secure over 10 million users in 180 countries, with no hardware or software required. More than 3,500+ global enterprises are using Zscaler today to simplify their IT operations, consolidate point security products, and securely enable their business for mobility, cloud and social media.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience in working as Product Support Engineer.
- Must have operating systems knowledge such as Linux, Unix and Free BSD is preferred.
- Must have knowledge or experience using tools like (Ping, Traceroute, MTR etc) is preferred.
- Should have knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS etc.
- Must have knowledge on below topics will be an added advantage:
- Must be network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Must have knowledge on network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS.
- Must have authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
- Must have knowledge on VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients.
- Must have scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated.
- Must provide first line phone/email consultation to customers by independently handling simple security/network problems.
- Should participate in a 24×7 Support Operation.
- Must interface with senior engineers and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Must escalate issues in a timely manner and focus on Customer satisfaction.
- Must create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Should assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
- Must monitor and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com